Thread: Any info on upcoming vector abilities that have be "allegedly" alluded to by some

Cool Any info on upcoming vector abilities that have be "allegedly" alluded to by some

You know who you are that have alluded to this potential upgrade to Designer 2.0... I haven't been on forums lately and just curious if they ( LHR programmers ) are any closer to allowing a way to use closed vector designs natively in Designer 2 and avoiding the Centerline/Font routine we use now.

John
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

I'd like to see this as well. Despite upgrading font software Designer still balks at any fonts I make with moderate detail. I would upgrade to Designer 2 if it had this capability.

Are you planning on attending the June 2014 CarveWright Conference? Some cool things being presented!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Are you planning on attending the June 2014 CarveWright Conference? Some cool things being presented!
    No plans but that's an answer enough for me
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

I just hope it will be on video!

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post