Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modified Eucher Board

Don't mean to be overstepping your generosity. But any chance you could use the old "Euchre" text with its font and depth/spacing instead of the new one. I carved the old one and really liked how that looked and felt to the touch. This is not so important as to keep me from making the new style as is, but I thought I would ask and in so doing impose on your generosity once again. I tried to select the text in the old one but for some reason I could not. Bless you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeinWestMich View Post
    Don't mean to be overstepping your generosity. But any chance you could use the old "Euchre" text with its font and depth/spacing instead of the new one. I carved the old one and really liked how that looked and felt to the touch. This is not so important as to keep me from making the new style as is, but I thought I would ask and in so doing impose on your generosity once again. I tried to select the text in the old one but for some reason I could not. Bless you for your help.
    I'm not sure of what you mean by "old Euchre text". The latest revision (post #9) will allow you to change the font and type of text to centerline, outline, or raster. If you are having difficulty selecting the text, try selecting it from the Carving List. You can turn on the Carving List by selecting "View, Toolbars" from the main menu and making sure there is a checkmark in front of "Carving List".
    Steve

SteveNelson46 Just stopped to say I have followed this post from 1 to 12 . Thank you for such a nice pattern. You did a very nice job and I will be carving 6 for a Seniors Center . Thank You.

You're welcome Roger. I'm glad it's being put to good use.
    Steve

BTW, I used "Times New Roman" font on all of the versions.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Don't you have a lath at home and showed how to cut them out, was that not you if not sorry seen it on u tube lol
    Yes, I do have a lathe but, I've never made tulips on it. To the best of my knowledge, I don't have any videos on You Tube.
    Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12