Thread: Happy Easter

Default Happy Easter

I want to wish everyone here a Happy Easter. I have only been here for about a year and because of health (now finally better) have carved only a few things with my Carvewright. But friends and family have loved each one and marveled at what the Carvewright can do. But even these few things could not have been done as well as they turned out without all the help I received from so many of you directly and many, many more indirectly through your posts. I will single out 3 folks who's friendly help and knowledge stand out: Terry Thompson (woodwisdom.com), AskBud (may he RIP) and Lawrence who hopefully is enjoying retirement. And although I have disagreed on some minor things with LHR staff, they too have been simply outstanding in their dealings with me. So as Easter approaches, I give thanks for being allowed to be part of this great Carvewright family. God bless you all.
    Joe Rafferty

2. Default

We are lucky to have you as part of the forum Joe. I'm glad things are getting better now.

Oh, and those tools you sent me are getting used everyday, Thanks again my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeinWestMich View Post
    I want to wish everyone here a Happy Easter. I have only been here for about a year and because of health (now finally better) have carved only a few things with my Carvewright. But friends and family have loved each one and marveled at what the Carvewright can do. But even these few things could not have been done as well as they turned out without all the help I received from so many of you directly and many, many more indirectly through your posts. I will single out 3 folks who's friendly help and knowledge stand out: Terry Thompson (woodwisdom.com), AskBud (may he RIP) and Lawrence who hopefully is enjoying retirement. And although I have disagreed on some minor things with LHR staff, they too have been simply outstanding in their dealings with me. So as Easter approaches, I give thanks for being allowed to be part of this great Carvewright family. God bless you all.
    Joe Rafferty
    Joe,

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Happy Easter to you too.
    Steve