Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Customer Service?

Ditch the muffler and bag and attach a standard shop vac hose and then put your sock at the end of that. I like to double sock mine

I never had trouble with the fit of my muffler but putting a plastic vacuum hose in its place cuts down on the whine of the motor quite noticeably.

I have thoughts on selling a part with known issues but I'll just keep'em to myself
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

You know, I ended up doing that yesterday after a hole developed in the new muffler bag, worked great, the only issue I had was with static buildup, did you have any issues like that?
    Most folks are afraid of heights, me I fear width.

Quote Originally Posted by Ton80 View Post
    Ditch the muffler and bag and attach a standard shop vac hose and then put your sock at the end of that. I like to double sock mine

I never had trouble with the fit of my muffler but putting a plastic vacuum hose in its place cuts down on the whine of the motor quite noticeably.

I have thoughts on selling a part with known issues but I'll just keep'em to myself
    I agree. You could just leave it off. It doesn't do much any except to slightly muffle the sound anyway. Many connect a dust collector or vacuum to the port but, it wasn't designed to be used for dust collection. Most vacuums don't draw as much air as the blower puts out anyway so connecting a vacuum is pointless . Like Connie said "it is a non-essential part".
    Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123