Thread: MAKE Magazine CNC Contest

Default MAKE Magazine CNC Contest

MAKE Magazine is having a CNC contest with a prize of $200 for their MakerShed store. Let's get out there and show them why the CarveWright is the best CNC system available!

http://makezine.com/cnc-week/cnc-week-contest/

Quote Originally Posted by jlovchik View Post
    MAKE Magazine is having a CNC contest with a prize of $200 for their MakerShed store. Let's get out there and show them why the CarveWright is the best CNC system available!

http://makezine.com/cnc-week/cnc-week-contest/

Deadline is MONDAY. You can submit past projects you have made.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I will look at my projects in the store and see what I can do. I am thinking the EZ Box, because it is all done with the CW, no other tools needed for joinery.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Joe,
    I tried to enter but after filling in all the blanks and attaching my files I can't find the button to push to enter - upload the info. It says wait for it to upload but I didn't see where to trigger the upload.
    Clint

Just a caveat for anyone uploading projects.

10. RIGHTS IN SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS: All Applications and any materials submitted with such Applications will become the sole property of Make. By submitting an Application, each Applicant grants to Make a worldwide, sublicensable, perpetual right and license to reproduce, publish, modify, create derivative works of, create prototypes of, and display the Application and its contents, including any drawings, ideas, text, designs and descriptions, for any and all editorial purposes, including the illustration, promotion, and creation of projects in Make: Magazine, on http://www.makezine.com, social media platforms, and in or on any other platform in which Make participates. You acknowledge and agree that Make shall have an absolute right and permission to publish, post, edit, adapt, display, and otherwise use the content of and elements embodied in the Application in any form, in any manner, in perpetuity, and in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised) without compensation of any kind to You.
    Most folks are afraid of heights, me I fear width.

Good point!
    Clint