Thread: useing the sweep tool in 2.004

Default useing the sweep tool in 2.004

I had just talked to connie about this problem with the sweep tool and she was talking greek didn't understand what she was telling me..I had made a oval and wanted to do a sweep around the oval and 4 times I tried it the program crashed trying to get the sweep... here is what I was doing.. anything that you guys can suggest would be helpfull..,,I did the same thing in 1.187 and it crashed on me also, so it can't be the 2.004 program any help on how to solve this would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snip 4.PNG  
    Last edited by aokweld101; 03-17-2014 at 03:25 PM.

I tried it and it worked fine. Why do you have two ovals?

I thought it was nessary for a carve region on the inside of the oval

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I had just talked to connie about this problem with the sweep tool and she was talking greek didn't understand what she was telling me..I had made a oval and wanted to do a sweep around the oval and 4 times I tried it the program crashed trying to get the sweep... here is what I was doing.. anything that you guys can suggest would be helpfull..,,I did the same thing in 1.187 and it crashed on me also, so it can't be the 2.004 program any help on how to solve this would be appreciated
    Is this what you are trying to do?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steve

Steve I have both the 1.187 & the 2.004 and I'm having issues on pulling the pattern up.I think the commputer is not working right I'll have to talk to connie tommorow and see what my issues are ...

I was having a similar problem until I saw a post on reducing the number of patterns in my pattern library. Seems like it freed up a considerable amount of memory and Designer runs quicker and without the crashes.