Thread: Pow mia

Default Pow mia

Some of you may have seen the Memorial Stand I did for the Fort Sill Soldier Outreach Services. See: http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...Memorial-Stand . I have now been asked to add in a separate display to honor POW MIA Personnel. I have some thoughts on a display that is the flag or emblem standing proud on a pedestal and back lit, but I am not sure. I would welcome ideas and I need a little help with the pattern. If anyone can help design based on the pics attached or knows where it can be purchased, I will gladly pay for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POW MIA 2.jpg   POW MIA.jpg  

Hey JD the only one that I have that comes close to that is this one (attached). You can take the POW portion of it and use it as you like.

Never Forgotten.mpc Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Never Forgotten.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	68094
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

JD,
    I've carved this one on Corian numerous times and it comes out pretty good.
    Gary
    Edit: John this is the Litho I was talking about in the PM. The "CLEVELAND" was "stained" with a latex black hobby paint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 3.JPG   51-18X11.25.JPG   DSC00002.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

Both very nice designs. I appreciate the input and help.

Quote Originally Posted by JDPratt View Post
    Some of you may have seen the Memorial Stand I did for the Fort Sill Soldier Outreach Services. See: http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...Memorial-Stand . I have now been asked to add in a separate display to honor POW MIA Personnel. I have some thoughts on a display that is the flag or emblem standing proud on a pedestal and back lit, but I am not sure. I would welcome ideas and I need a little help with the pattern. If anyone can help design based on the pics attached or knows where it can be purchased, I will gladly pay for it.
    Hi, I haven't heard from you for a long time, I know you like the carving in a 3d and a flat look. Will this work? I have others PM me with your e-mail. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POWMIA_vectorized_DISP.JPG   POW-MIA 12.JPG   POW-MIA 8.JPG   POW-MIA 1_vectorized 3d & F.JPG  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

The patterns shared here are out standing. Very nice work .

Thanks Bill, Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while. I have had so many flatwork projects going or projects using patterns that you have already given me, that I haven't needed many new ones. You have definitely been great at supplying quality needed patterns.