Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recreate serving tray

I'm trying to get it Dan...It still wants to go into the 2.004 I don't know what buttons I'm not pushing right.....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by aokweld101; 03-07-2014 at 07:33 PM.

You may have to go to C:\Program Files\CarveWright and find gui.exe. Create a shortcut on the desktop.

You can also hold down the <shift> key as you right-click on the file. This will add an "Open with" choice in the right-click context menu. Navigate (or Browse) to the Designer version you are looking for and select that.
    NOTE: This is assuming you have already saved the file to your Desktop or other similar location. It will not work directly from the forum.
    ~ Mark K

I'm trying again please bear with me...

Did it work ?......in the 1.187

I'm sorry gents , I'm still trying t0 get this in the 1.187 format... Dan, I got it in the gui. shortcut but that shows up on the programs when you start the computer up if this doesn't work I don't know what to do I'll need more advise on it...Thanks

all right, it come up in the 2.004 I just don't know how to do it some more advise is needed to get it though this thick skull of mine....

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    all right, it come up in the 2.004 I just don't know how to do it some more advise is needed to get it though this thick skull of mine....
    I'm not sure what you're trying to do. It opened in version 1.187 for me just fine. If you double click on the file it will always open with the program you have set as default. To open it in Designer 1.187 you will have to open Designer 1.187 first and open the project from inside the program. It is possible to create a shortcut that opens with Designer 1.187 but, you need to know the exact path of where the file is stored on your computer. If you can tell me what that is I can create the shortcut for you.
    Steve

Steve I'm wanting the program to come in on the 1.187 to the forum I done it in the 1.187 format but when I put the file to download to the forum it comes up in the 2.004 format I was trying to help unitedcase on this tray of his but he only has the 1.187.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNelson46 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're trying to do. It opened in version 1.187 for me just fine. If you double click on the file it will always open with the program you have set as default. To open it in Designer 1.187 you will have to open Designer 1.187 first and open the project from inside the program. It is possible to create a shortcut that opens with Designer 1.187 but, you need to know the exact path of where the file is stored on your computer. If you can tell me what that is I can create the shortcut for you.
    if it came up in the 1.187 format then I must of succeeded ....lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123