Thread: Pattern Help for Church stands

1. Default Pattern Help for Church stands

Need help with pattern for this logo of church that wants these carved on sides of
    stands for church, design to be about 8 inch wide by 12/14 inches tall proportion to look
    right. I have attached 2 images - one could maybe a raster design and the line work be a centerline
    design whatever!!! Any help greatly appreciated. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seton_logo_black (1).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	67774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seton_logo (1).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	67775
    Thanks again!!
    Hope

Here is the dxf version in 1.187 and 2.0 formats
    Attached Files Attached Files
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

And here it is in pattern format. I had to use medium draft and reduced height to make it look good.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

4. Default

Thanks for all of your help I will do some test carving to show them some samples!!!
    Will post pictures when I get final project done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CLARKSCUSTOMDOORS View Post
    Thanks for all of your help I will do some test carving to show them some samples!!!
    Will post pictures when I get final project done!!!
    Your welcome and let us know how the test carve comes out.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Floyd, I tried this pattern from scratch, I imported the image to the pattern library and when it came on the board I had a bunch of bumps, so I put it the pattern editor and I couldn't clean up 5 bumps in the pattern it wouldn't fill the hole up after I erased them is there a problem that might of happen or did the 2.004 stop with only 5 more places to clean. that was a lot of work to get it that far......did you have the bumps when you started the pattern? the pattern I cleaned up there is two bumps on the right top and three on the left top side, I took your hints on the height and merge And I forgot to blur the pattern a little bit.....
    Last edited by aokweld101; 02-25-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: more text

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    Floyd, I tried this pattern from scratch, I imported the image to the pattern library and when it came on the board I had a bunch of bumps, so I put it the pattern editor and I couldn't clean up 5 bumps in the pattern it wouldn't fill the hole up after I erased them is there a problem that might of happen or did the 2.004 stop with only 5 more places to clean. that was a lot of work to get it that far......did you have the bumps when you started the pattern? the pattern I cleaned up there is two bumps on the right top and three on the left top side, I took your hints on the height and merge And I forgot to blur the pattern a little bit.....
    When you import the pattern try raising the background to the surface of the board. Place the pattern on the board in a carve region to achieve the 3D effect. Since I don't own the pattern I can't test this method to see if it actually works.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by CLARKSCUSTOMDOORS View Post
    Need help with pattern for this logo of church that wants these carved on sides of
    stands for church, design to be about 8 inch wide by 12/14 inches tall proportion to look
    right. I have attached 2 images - one could maybe a raster design and the line work be a centerline
    design whatever!!! Any help greatly appreciated. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seton_logo_black (1).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	67774Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seton_logo (1).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	67775
    Thanks again!!
    Hope

Hi Hope this helps, I removed the lines, they did not looklike part of a LOGO. I can add them in the MPC file with a new PTN file if youneed them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EAS 45.JPG  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.