Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for this cross pattern

He could also email the mpw file to one of us to edit it.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

fwharris I just saw your private message and just sent you an email. Thank you very much.

I'm more than willing to email the mpw to anyone who wants to help me tackle it. This is part of an antique collection I scanned in for a local Church, as near as we can figure the patterns date back about 90 years give or take a couple years. A new Icon screen was built several years ago and this is an attempt to blend the new with the old most of the pieces were damaged and this is the best of this particular one, the others came out really good.

Check your private message..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Post the pattern as a .png and we can all have a go. File - Export To Image in PE.

Ambrose sent me the MPW file and I worked it over in PE. Sent him the MPW back but I am posting the mpc file with the pattern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cross Scan for HRC.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Thank you very much. This came out great. I got the email with the corrected MPW.

Job well done Floyd, I tried couldn't get it and tried a few ways and didn't succeed at it...again good job... how did you attack it ?

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    Job well done Floyd, I tried couldn't get it and tried a few ways and didn't succeed at it...again good job... how did you attack it ?
    I just brought it into PE and then filled the low areas. After that I used the eraser tool to remove the high areas as needed. Use the dropper tool to select the height you want to erase down to. The the blur tool to smooth out the edges.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12