Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: placement of # on clock

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    This is a better way of showing what I meant, if you were to use the polygon and use the points you would have a nine hr. clock. the days aren't long enough at 12......
    Now I'm totally confused. What you are showing in the last example is a 12 hour clock with the numbers spaced 30 degrees apart. I thought you wanted a 9 hour clock and assumed it was to make a point as there isn't any clock mechanisms that use a 9 hour system.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steve

yes, Steve that's more like it what I wanted but I was confused myself on how to place the numbers on the template using the 2.004 the way that is presented on a clock.

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    yes, Steve that's more like it what I wanted but I was confused myself on how to place the numbers on the template using the 2.004 the way that is presented on a clock.
    You can also just use a circle and lines. Draw the lines at 30, 60, 90, etc. and center them in both directions. Set the length of the lines to match the diameter of the centered circle
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steve

Also, when you place the numbers on the board you can rotate them to the desired angle using the "Angle" box on the tool bar. If you have trouble calculating the reciprocal angle just use a minus number. For example the "1" is at 330 degrees or -30. The "2" is 300 degrees or -60, etc.
    Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12