Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Clean!

I'll have to do that with some of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    If you know any Jig Saw puzzle fanatics, you can package up some sawdust and make a gag gift for them calling it an "extreme jig saw puzzle"

dave

Terry this shavings is of walnut. When it is oak or pine, I dump in in the stalls for the horses. Walnut shaving with horse contact, can cause a condition called laminitis, which may involve breathing problems, lameness, and swelling of the hooves. Laminitis may be severe enough to require an afflicted horse to be destroyed. No cases of similar adverse events have been reported in humans or other animals.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I have a brother-in-law that must have been exposed to walnut shavings some time ago....

Another place to keep walnut shavings away from is your gardens. A walnut tree or its shavings will poison a garden in very short period of time...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

WOW, there is a floor in there!
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Cestout, after doing two of these, I removed 3 - 50gal trash cans of shavings. I did put it in the flower beds.

But in all honesty, my shop will not be as clean as Terry's until I pull everything out and do a clean sweep, for those shavings are everywhere
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123