Thread: Your Problem

Default Your Problem

I designed this a long time ago and just came across it again. I had posted it once as part of a discussion where somebody was totally off the mark and then decided it wasn't appropriate so I deleted it. This time it's just because it's funny. I think I'll make it and put it in the window of my car. The drivers around here are atrocious (LOL). Of course, it could be like the lady that called her husband as he was on his way to work and told him "be careful honey, the news said there was some jerk driving down the wrong side of the freeway" He replied "not just one, all of them".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Your Problem.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steve

Good one Steve! Looks like he is in need of an plexiautomy....
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Brings back old memories, had a poster back in the day(late 60's), and had a friend paint it on our dirt track stock car. Managed to get thru the year without anybody wiping it off via a rub/wreck. Will save this and treasure, plain to carve and share with those who were involved on the team.
    Thx,

Rick H

Thank you for sharing this, maybe the times have changed and you won't have to delete it, I to, like the funny stuff it is all a mind over matter if you don't mind it don't matter...

I think I may carve one and have my wife hang it in her office. Should be a big hit as she is in charge of Human Resources.
    Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Steve all those drivers going dn the wrong side of the road now thats funny n nice pat
    denny