Thread: flexshaft

Question flexshaft

anyone know how long it takes for flexshaft to arrive after ordering it? i checked on carvewright and it says Backordered wish they told me that when i ordered it,kinda really need it ASAP. ordered on the 9th and here it is the 19th and still no word.

I can't tell you how long it will be just what I went threw, year ago I had brushes or something that I needed to make it run, ordered and it was back ordered it was around Christmas and ordered them at the beginning of Nov.1 finally got them the 2nd or third week of January. have you talk to Connie, to see when it might arrive Believe me Connie would go to China herself to make sure you got them If SHE could get them any quicker....lol

no i have to wait till they open,it is 10am here in northern maine but i think they are a few hours behind me.

When I ordered mine - it was in stock and it arrived in a few days... seems to be a problem with parts at the moment
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.