Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New CarveWright CX

Default CX

Is cx with the traction belts and
    cut motor the only machine available now or will the basic model still be sold.

Default New CarveWright CX

Got an email a bit ago about the new CarveWright CX coming out and the ability to pre-order it. Seems as if they've upgraded some components (cut motor, power supply) to make them more rugged and promoting this:

The ServoSmart™ controller is the most advanced CNC controller ever seen in an affordable CNC system. Five feedback sensors and automated setup give the CarveWright an undeniable edge.

Any thoughts on the new version who have combed the specs more or seen it in action (if there was any stateside)?

http://www.carvewright.com/carvewright-cx/

Scroll down to bottom of page.

Was hoping this was the 24" wide model.
    -Jason

That definitely would have been nice. I'd like to see a new one in operation, but doubt it would put me over the fence to invest in a second one at this time.

Well that's cool and all, but no idea of when you would get it? I mean is it in a month? 6 months? Would be nice to know. And I wonder if you can put the new quieter cut motors in the old machines?
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

They will have the version C and CX and I am guessing that once the inventory of the C machines run out the CX will be the standard model..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Ya, I would have liked the new updated power supply board as I just replaced one a month ago that puked after only 120hrs on the machine. So, is it safe to assume the CX replaces the previous machine? Can't imagine they would carry 2 different versions.

Quote Originally Posted by dehrlich View Post
    Well that's cool and all, but no idea of when you would get it? I mean is it in a month? 6 months? Would be nice to know. And I wonder if you can put the new quieter cut motors in the old machines?
    I would think it would not be over 60 days as they are in current production right now. I have asked the same question about the cut motor and power supply but have not gotten any response yet. Guessing that once they do get the new machines in that at some point the upgraded parts would be available as an upgrade. Sure hope so anyway....
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by ebrown17 View Post
    Ya, I would have liked the new updated power supply board as I just replaced one a month ago that puked after only 120hrs on the machine. So, is it safe to assume the CX replaces the previous machine? Can't imagine they would carry 2 different versions.
    They will have the version C and CX and I am guessing that once the inventory of the C machines run out the CX will be the standard model..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast