Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate supplier for Cut Motor Brushes?

One has to wonder why they let their stock deplete to the point of zero. Glad I purchased my set several weeks ago before I really needed them
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ton80 View Post
    One has to wonder why they let their stock deplete to the point of zero. Glad I purchased my set several weeks ago before I really needed them

I know we should have enough stock, but it doesn't help when bunches of people order 4, 5 & 6 sets at one time. If you are desperate, I know there are people on here that have them stock piled.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

These are the same people that run out and wipe out the bread and milk before a little snow storm. Hoarders...

http://youtu.be/i6zaVYWLTkU
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

It might be a good idea to limit the quantity they can buy at one time..

Also a great idea if those who have stocked up that when they see a fellow carver in need they offer to help them out...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    I tried. Our store software won't let us.

AL has 3 sets of Carbon Brushes up for grabs. I am in the shop late tonight working on tags trying to ship tomorrow before the big storm.... If you need the Brass Sleeves let me know too.

So I am going to the post office tomorrow and not likely again until Sat.

If you would like a set email me at digitalwoodshop at aol dot com. First come first served.

This is a loan, no money up front. I will mail them tomorrow. When you get replacements from LHR send me a set and the postage incicated on the box I sent. Indicate first class or small priority box.

AL

570 685 WOOD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04132_WEB.jpg   DSC03843_WEB.jpg  
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 02-11-2014 at 06:18 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I tried. Our store software won't let us.
    If I read this right LHR is out of brushes because it's the " customers fault " for planing ahead and saving shipping costs not innovatory. I never heard of anything like this before in retail. Floyd would you like your quantity limited because you not ordered the right quantity of sheet goods also has no one thought that some people have more than one machine???
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 02-11-2014 at 06:47 PM.

8. Default

The last time I bought brushes was from Askbud. Enough for all of my cut motors. And free shipping! So I guess I'm not one of those darn customers that keep pestering you for parts! LOL

However, I did have to order board sensors today. My phone battery went dead towards the end so I'm not sure it the order was completed. I tried calling right back but the "We're closed" lady answered. I was hoping Israel would call me back but it didn't happen. I guess I'll call again tomorrow.
    Last edited by TerryT; 02-11-2014 at 06:52 PM.

If they are not on a call at 6:00 pm, the system turns their phone off and they can neither receive or make a call. I can, but I was on the phone with a customer until after 6. I'll try to remember to check with Israel in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    If I read this right LHR is out of brushes because it's the " customers fault " for planing ahead and saving shipping costs not innovatory. I never heard of anything like this before in retail. Floyd would you like your quantity limited because you not ordered the right quantity of sheet goods also has no one thought that some people have more than one machine???
    Not an issue for those who order 2-4 sets at a time as that is what I do. I do have a few carvers near me that I help out. Those who go for 8 - 10 well I doubt they have that many machines.

I've got my supply system quantities all coordinated out with my supplier, so no issue on my end or his. When I place an pick up my materials he automatically re orders for the next time. The first guy was a total different story, place an order with enough advance time until I needed it and still waited up to 2 weeks to get it.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast