Thread: LHR Technologies - New Product

Default LHR Technologies - New Product

CarveWright customers will be hearing a new voice prompt when calling in to our Service Line. We wanted to let you know, so that you wouldn't be taken aback when you hear it.

LHR Technologies, the creators of CarveWright, is introducing a new product. This product is already available to CarveWright customers as the STL Importer. We have made STL Importer a stand-alone product called Slicer (or STL Slicer) for people that DO NOT HAVE the CarveWright machine.

Slicer™ is for individuals that have a CNC machine (other than CarveWright) or a 3d printer. It allows them to slice 3d models into manageable sized pieces to fit their machine. The pieces can then be created and assembled to bring their digital model to reality.

If you would like to see more information about Slicer, the website is www.stlslicer.com. It will be sold through our CarveWright store and we will be changing the logo on the store to LHR TECHNOLOGIES Online Store (the makers of CarveWright & Slicer Software). The url will remain store.carvewright.com.

If you would like to share with your friends who might benefit from this new capability that we are offering to them, our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/stlslicer.

Our phone system menu options will stay the same for CarveWright users.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

2. Default

Connie I know you think I pick on LHR but I just had to look and see the price although I knew it would be............................................$200 LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CW-HAL9000 View Post
    Connie I know you think I pick on LHR but I just had to look and see the price although I knew it would be............................................$200 LOL!
    Yup just for you!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Of course.

Default manual for STL Importer needed.

Do you have a pdf file for this product manual. When I am at the lake I do not have iternet
    gino

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    CarveWright customers will be hearing a new voice prompt when calling in to our Service Line. We wanted to let you know, so that you wouldn't be taken aback when you hear it.

LHR Technologies, the creators of CarveWright, is introducing a new product. This product is already available to CarveWright customers as the STL Importer. We have made STL Importer a stand-alone product called Slicer (or STL Slicer) for people that DO NOT HAVE the CarveWright machine.

Slicer™ is for individuals that have a CNC machine (other than CarveWright) or a 3d printer. It allows them to slice 3d models into manageable sized pieces to fit their machine. The pieces can then be created and assembled to bring their digital model to reality.

If you would like to see more information about Slicer, the website is www.stlslicer.com. It will be sold through our CarveWright store and we will be changing the logo on the store to LHR TECHNOLOGIES Online Store (the makers of CarveWright & Slicer Software). The url will remain store.carvewright.com.

If you would like to share with your friends who might benefit from this new capability that we are offering to them, our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/stlslicer.

Our phone system menu options will stay the same for CarveWright users.

Do you have a pdf file for this product manual. When I am at the lake I do not have iternet
    gino

Gino: As I have said before, there is no PDF manual for STL Importer. Everything was done by videos.

gino, why don't you download the video? That way you will have it on your computer to watch any time you want. There are free video download programs that will work within your browser.
    George