Thread: web page

Default web page

I didn't see anywhere to put this post so I thought I throw it in somewhere, I have been trying to sell my items via vending for over a year and went at least once a weekend and it isn't working the setup fees were $10.00 now they went to $30.00 and I wasn't making enough to make the $10.00 back and has just about put me in the poor house I thought if I put a jar out and wrote on the jar..... complements cost a penny"..... I might make enough money for buying wood my next step I guess is a web page. Can someone tell me how to go about it....

I believe there are a number of options available as well as a range of costs. I might suggest searching the forum as this has come up a number of times and there has been some good posts. Me, I built mine through Vistprint which has a number of templates so it is easy for a basic site, but I don't have an e commerce section which mat be important to you...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

I would suggest first trying a facebook, twitter, google or similar page first. They are free and you can list as a local business. Also look for local for sale pages to list your items. If your struggling now just at local set ups dumping money into a web site might not be a good place to start with.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Etsy.com is a very good place to sell items.

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    Etsy.com is a very good place to sell items.
    Agree with Etsy.com - great place to sell - My wife and I sell a lot there.