Hi Everyone.
I just started a 21 Hour carve. Its a bar top for my friend. It has taken me almost a year and a half to get everything together and worked out to get it made, and its going great. BUT, about an hour in to the carve a heard a funny noise and investigated to find that the z truck was flopping around like crazy. The lower left hand bearing bolt had snapped the head off. I stopped the carve. I, luckily, have a second machine. I "stole" the matching bearing and bolt from my second machine so that I could continue the carve. I had just ordered new bearings and had them setting on my work bench and went to them first for replacement. The send me phillips head screws with the new bearings but the old bearings are held on with hex head bolt/screws. I am going to search for a replacement bolt for my second machine but I was wondering when the change was made to phillips head screws and if I can get the right screws from LHR or if I am on my own to find the replacement, oh and its Saturday, so no help from LHR today. Anyone who can help it would be appreciated.
Thanks!