Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with the basic software patterns

1. Default Help with the basic software patterns

I downloaded the basic software and how do I use the patterns that come up on rightside of the page do I need a license to use those patterns

more info ,is it a new machine ,if it is the basic software you don't need the license , you left click and drag to the board
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

the projects that are on the right side come with designer and you can use them.

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderbuzz View Post
    I downloaded the basic software and how do I use the patterns that come up on rightside of the page do I need a license to use those patterns
    You might want to spend some time reviewing the software tutorials http://www.carvewright.com/support-p...ject-designer/
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Tell us where you're located, there might be someone close to you that could assist you.

6. Default

Yep That did it click and drag Thanks for all the help.
    It's a Rev A and never has been used but will be soon

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderbuzz View Post
    Yep That did it click and drag Thanks for all the help.
    It's a Rev A and never has been used but will be soon
    Now that I have taken the step and bought the carvewright Rev A I also bought a pattern from the pattern depot It was Deer Feeding do I have to set the depth of the carving and the carving tool are will it do it by itself.

You can set depth of pattern in designer. When you start your machine it will calibrate your bits. Check out the tips and tricks. http://forum.carvewright.com/content...ips-amp-Tricks many good starting points in them. Saves frustration when you make an already known mistake. Lots of reading but well worth it.

The depth of a pattern defaults to match the thickness of it. A 1/4" thick pattern will go to a depth of 1/4". You can adjust the depth and the height. 100 Height is the original thickness, in this case 1/4".
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

10. Default

Ok on the pattern and do I have to go over every point to tell it the depth and what bit to use.
    This what I bought SKU : 0026-01-0003657 Deer Feeding. I will be engraving it on a board 4 feet long 12 inches wide and 1 inch thick I don't want the carving to deep lets say 1/4 inch deep, how will it know the high points and all the trees and the landscape or will the machine know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast