Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capabilities of the CW

1. Default

Thanks everyone, good advice. The software is not a problem, and know the ones mentioned very well. This might be a bit more complicated than expected. Perhaps I can simply buy a box I like and modify the lid to reflect my chosen image.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Nadata View Post
    Thanks everyone, good advice. The software is not a problem, and know the ones mentioned very well. This might be a bit more complicated than expected. Perhaps I can simply buy a box I like and modify the lid to reflect my chosen image.

Thanks again!
    The CW is a terrific and powerful piece of equipment, the most important piece in my workshop at least. Let us know your location and possibly there is someone near you that could show you what it can do. If no one is close to you possibly you could commission someone on the forum to do the top for you. Keep in mind that as with any piece of cnc equipment, there is a learning curve.

3. Default

That is a great idea. Thank you. I would be interested in commissioning the box and lid. I would need 50 of them. I am located in NC. If anyone is interested, you can email me directly at vic@geminiartifacts.com

I appreciate all the help and advice!

Contact me thru my website - I do stuff for people all over the country. You can see samples of my work on the site. www.clintscustomcarving.com
    Thanks
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12