Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Pattern, Can't find in Depot

Default Looking for Pattern, Can't find in Depot

Does anyone have a good pattern or vector of the attached picture. Looking for a small signature to replace my Heat iron that I can have the CW add the logo to the back of some of my family projects. I have a .jpg file of the attached but way to blurry and not that great with the paint tools to be able to clean up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagesCAD11HAQ.jpg  

You can make the pattern by using the attached pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Handsaw.png   plane.png  
    My Website: www.edscustomcarved.com
    Patterns or projects made, and uploaded by me, are not to be sold on E-Bay, EVER !.
    Thank You....

Quote Originally Posted by drose01 View Post
    Does anyone have a good pattern or vector of the attached picture. Looking for a small signature to replace my Heat iron that I can have the CW add the logo to the back of some of my family projects. I have a .jpg file of the attached but way to blurry and not that great with the paint tools to be able to clean up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    I have several in a DingBat Font, You need to load the fonts to see the patterns. They carve in CW Centerline.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Handcrafted By - BJB.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Thanks guys that's exactly what I was looking for and more, you all are the best, saved me a ton of work, didn't want to reinvent the wheel if I didn't have to.

BJ, is there any special reason that you know of from your MPC File when I try to extract one of those carvings to a pattern, the designer 2.004 program crashes. Tried it on both my computers and tried it with the fonts installed and without the fonts installed and both have the same effect of crashing. Are you able to create/extract a pattern from this .mpc file of your carvings?

Quote Originally Posted by drose01 View Post
    BJ, is there any special reason that you know of from your MPC File when I try to extract one of those carvings to a pattern, the designer 2.004 program crashes. Tried it on both my computers and tried it with the fonts installed and without the fonts installed and both have the same effect of crashing. Are you able to create/extract a pattern from this .mpc file of your carvings?
    This is not a pattern format it carves in Centerline a vector image format with a font. You need the font I sent installed. I dont have the Designer 2.004, but it should work OK. See the images I posted.

If you need more help send me a "PM" with your e-mail. The images are on the Cap A, B, C, D, E, and F
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crafted By - Stamp.jpg   Crafted By - Stamp Cap A.jpg   handcrafted stamp.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 12-26-2013 at 11:44 AM.

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

BJB,

How did you get the white color for your project board? I'd like to switch to that for all my work as it shows the detail better.

Quote Originally Posted by tcough3475 View Post
    BJB,

How did you get the white color for your project board? I'd like to switch to that for all my work as it shows the detail better.
    Take a look at this thread ... http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...=wood+textures

If that doesn't help do a search using "woods1" (without the quotes) as your search term.
    George

BJB,

If you are talking about the white text, that is not the project board but the screen you see when working with the text tool..

BJB,

Just use a Photoshop type program, make a square 512 x 512 Pixels, and pick a color, save as a JPEG.

Name the square; I use the pine image (Drop down window) name type. [Pine_White], for the white square. (No Spaces)

If you have a Saw Mill and cut your own wood than take a photo of your wood types and use Photoshop to make the color of the square to look like the wood you have.

You can rotate the image in the wood1 folder to show a cross grain carving, but remember the Designer Program will show the image 180 degrees from what it looks like in the wood1 folder.
    If you copy and paste the image you may get too much data in your file name, remove the .jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pine_Color1.jpg   Pine_Elm.jpg   Pine_White.jpg   Pine_Ash.jpg  

Pine_White_Oak.jpg   Wallnut_103.jpg  
    Last edited by bjbethke; 12-27-2013 at 10:37 AM.

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast