Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Called and got absolutely no help plus charged 25.00 for a project that I already had

We can provide good customer service, but that doesn't always mean the customer gets everything they want or demand.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

2. Default

I think the key here is usually. If the phone call was recorded, please feel free to check it out. If not, let me know... I have a partial recording.

I also asked that someone (a supervisor contact me). Hasn't happened yet. As I'm not even sure he placed an investigation or initiated a refund.

Oh, and I'm new to this and definitely didn't know what I already owned. I do now though.

Thanks lynn, I thought I had to change the cable but found the real problem so do not need the document. I don't think it exist though cause when I clicked on the part, it gave me the change board sensor document instead but I would appreciate having it....never know!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Suzanne, I won't be back in the office until Friday, but I will look for your emails. Repair documents are under Support. I don't have a definite answer on thecut motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Coast Guard View Post
    I think the key here is usually. If the phone call was recorded, please feel free to check it out. If not, let me know... I have a partial recording.

I also asked that someone (a supervisor contact me). Hasn't happened yet. As I'm not even sure he placed an investigation or initiated a refund.

Oh, and I'm new to this and definitely didn't know what I already owned. I do now though.
    We do record them. I am their supervisor. I am off until next Friday, but will go to the office and look into it further this Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    Thanks lynn, I thought I had to change the cable but found the real problem so do not need the document. I don't think it exist though cause when I clicked on the part, it gave me the change board sensor document instead but I would appreciate having it....never know!
    There is no manual just for the board sensor. There are repair documents and videos.

CG if you can tell about what time this phone call happened, it may cut down on the # of phone calls I have to listen to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12