Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Called and got absolutely no help plus charged 25.00 for a project that I already had

1. Default Called and got absolutely no help plus charged 25.00 for a project that I already had

Called Carvewright a couple of weeks ago. Asked why I didn't get an email about continuing my project of the month subscription. The woman told me that they didn't have anything set up to notify you that the subscription is ending and that you had to call in to renew it.

I thought OK well I guess that's what I did.

Then I talked to her about the Friends and Family project and that I wanted to do it. She told me that I would have to pay $25.00 (I wasn't sure about that but she charged me). Then I go looking back thru my emails and I find that I already owned the license to it from August (when I was still enrolled in subscription of the month).

I call and ask why I would be charged for a project that I already owned a license to. The person (Isreal) totally treated me disrespectfully, told me that I would have to wait for an "Investigation" to be completed and that it would take 4 weeks.

Total disregard for customer service. Not sure I want to be associated with this type of business.

Sorry you had that experience. I have always and I mean always nothing but total professionalism from Israel. Not sure what happened, but hopefully it was nothing more than a misunderstanding that will be cleared up easily.

Call back in and ask for Connie or Joe and calmly explain your situation and I bet either will get things corrected..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Same here. I've always received nothing less than excellent service from LHR for the last 5 years. Just worked with Isreal a couple of days ago and he was helpful and professional. Even asked me to call him back if needed(which I plan to as soon as I can get back to working on my CW).
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

5. Default

I guess everyone can have an off day.

Well I have sent 2 emails asking if they had a manual for changing the board sensor cable and the other one was if they had an idea when the Z motor would available. NEVER got an answer! Not good!

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    Well I have sent 2 emails asking if they had a manual for changing the board sensor cable and the other one was if they had an idea when the Z motor would available. NEVER got an answer! Not good!
    Guessing they might read the email now ! I've found the email response to be slow most times so usually will make a phone call instead.

For the board sensor cable replacement you will need to remove the Y truck.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Suzanne, I won't be back in the office until Friday, but I will look for your emails. Repair documents are under Support. I don't have a definite answer on thecut motors.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Default Called and got absolutely no help plus charged 25.00 for a project that I alr...

CG once registered we cannot remove. A credit card refund takes up to 4 weeks to see on your credit card statement depending upon where you are in the month.

We dont check to see if customers have already purchased projects, when they place an order for one. We assume they know what they already own.

Israel is usually very professional. There are always two sides to every story and two perceptions of how it went. Good customer service does not always result in the customer getting the results they want.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 12-20-2013 at 09:07 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    Good customer service does not always result in the customer getting the results they want.
    Huh? Wow you wont see that on any quality control training. LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast