Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cut Motor Brushes

I'm confused. Did u tell them not to ship partial order? We can't sell them to u. will just have to send. Call on Monday. I won't be there.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

"THAT GUY" was me! Don't use aftermarket brushes! A cut motor is hard to find and expensive!!!
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!

Quote Originally Posted by badbert View Post
    "THAT GUY" was me! Don't use aftermarket brushes! A cut motor is hard to find and expensive!!!
    Sometimes thinking outside the box is a good thing and the fix works out GREAT.... And sometimes not so good... I just took the opportunity to once again stand on top of my soap box and bring to light a few little details for the masses as this topic will likely be found by a search in the future. Knowing all the little details that can backfire on you up front lets you make an informed decision.

Thanks for coming forward about your experiance. MANY will learn from this... Getting Metric Screws from ACE Hardware will work.. Brushes not so well. The OFFER for a set of USED brushes from LHR is pretty GREAT.....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Nough said, they are sending used ones and the ones in the machine have about 1/3 of the carbon left so could still use it in moderation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12