Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi everyone:

Got my cw a few weeks ago and love the machine. But the x motor went out at 35 hours. Hope it comes back soon. it sounded all little odd when running maybe a Brg noise.
    My mind going around and around of things to make have made name plaques for all may kids and grandkids. maid two boxes one dragon and the demo that came with the cw.

lvwood.Attachment 66378

Sorry to hear you are having troubles with the machine. There is nothing worse... especially when you have all those plans for projects. Like your dragon box design. One idea... you might think of adding a small draft to your dragon. It would help the dragon flow gently into the surrounding area.

Just started with basic box. now I can start adding thing to make it look more complete. still haven't put a finish on the box yet. because of all the nook and crannies I would like to get nice 4 coats of varnish.
    but not sure because of all the little tight areas on the dragon.

Welcome to the Forum Blaine. Let us know when you are back in business. Blaine had done his homework and knew the machine and had worked with the demo software before we ordered his machine at the OC Woodworking show. He came back Sunday and helped answer questions and show and explain the samples of what the CarveWright can do.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Welcome to the group. It is nice to see some one else in Vegas. I have had my CW for several years, and if you have any question give me a call. Check your Personal Message
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

when i finish things with small nooks and crannys i use spray cans any brand works i go for cheap 3.50 a can
    denny

Thanks Denny

Quote Originally Posted by lvwood1212 View Post
    Thanks Denny
    My x motor was sent today after two weeks waiting. only had 35. hours on it and power wires to the motor where loose connection and faulty. also had brg noise . 12 bucks to have it returned jip.
    Just going to be glad to get it running again. still have 4 orders for signs to fill. and now just an order for 6 barn signs for stallions. if they like them other stables will be ordering for there horses.
    hell I will do " cats ,dogs, pigs, cows, horses, rabbits, goats anything, chicken coops." Blaine