Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found Two orphaned Compucarves this Weekend!

Default Bard

Hey, forgot one thare Bard, I almost forgot Barf lol
    Happi Carving
    Barb

The Bard should NOT be picked on as we all may need his expert* help someday

(*expert - let us look at the word itself... ex/spurt, ex is a has been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure....hmmmmm)

kind of like politics... poly meaning many, and tics being blood sucking creatures.....

just kidding Bard... don't put me in the black book or block my phone number at CW
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9

Quote Originally Posted by swhitney
    The Bard should NOT be picked on as we all may need his expert* help someday

(*expert - let us look at the word itself... ex/spurt, ex is a has been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure....hmmmmm)

kind of like politics... poly meaning many, and tics being blood sucking creatures.....

just kidding Bard... don't put me in the black book or block my phone number at CW
    The Bard can handle it.... But when you call on the phone he will ask you to make sure you are holding the frame while you touch the big metal can looking thing near the powersupply. He has a Funny sense of humor that way. Of course, he has set a new standard for my tech support calls to other companies. Just try to strike up a friendly conversation with those automatron bots. You would think you were talking to Marvin in the HHG. Not The Bard, he can make a tech support call FUN.

Happy Monday Folks!
    Bill (Number Eight)

www.onlyonecross.com

Let Your Life Speak

Ah yes, the big metal can.... touching it just right makes you want to run around the workshop for about 20 minutes!! (I used to have a photo machine, Bard!! MSC-101)
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9

Hmmmmm I just thought - I have a Big Metal Can in back of my shop,
    If The Bard puts on his cape and touches it just right - He'll be able to
    fly around the shop for 20 minutes..
    (Arrrr more power)

only kidding
    Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc05312_a_141.jpg  
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

The Bard Guest

I feel the luv, really....

Hi, I'm Chuck, and I also live in Michigan - A little town called Hell. Yes, there really is a Hell, Michigan. Right next to Pinckney, and near Ann Arbor.

Please to meet your acquaintances. I've been reading the forums, and see some great ideas and good support here - and I'd just like to say thanks to all!

On a side note...
    If anyone has any vector art in the pool/billiards category, I would be much obliged. I repair pool cues, and make custom cues. I hope to use my CC to make onlays for them in the future. I am hoping Coreldraw helps me make good images to use in the machine.

Thanks all!
    Don't sweat the small stuff, cuzz its all small stuff..

Default Billiards

Try this site and go to free stuff "www.allcw.com" Jon has some free patterns and one of them is of a pool table. I have made this one and it looks real nice.

"Hi, I'm Chuck, and I also live in Michigan - A little town called Hell. Yes, there really is a Hell, Michigan. Right next to Pinckney, and near Ann Arbor."

Oh man---I'm here in Grand Rapids, and at one time our Lawn and Garden department had a guy from Hell and a woman from Paradise...and the woman's married to a gentleman from Detour!

Linda
    Sears Tools

Welcome Chuck we are almost neighbors, I'm in Hartland, been to Hell many times used to cover the area for work. Not to mention a few trips out to The Dam Site Inn.
    Why don't they ever clear a neighborhood to plant a forest instead of the other way around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123