• One patch

0 0%
  • More than one

8 57.14%

Thread: How about a START U patch

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How about a START U patch

I've requested a quote from a vendor to make START U iron-on embroidered patches. This project will depend upon getting permission from LHR to produce and sell these among us for your addition to the shirt or jacket of your choice as a START U member for CarveWright.

My START U t-shirt is just plain worn out and no longer worthy of display at the Wood Working Shows or demonstrations of the machine so I was looking for a way to carry this identity on several shirts and or my shop work apron. This way I can have long sleeve shirts to wear for the winter too.

Connie, can you inquire if this would be authorized by LHR (or would the company like to order and distribute these at cost)?

How many Start U Members would like to buy one or more at about $2.75 each (covers postage too). Your replies here both PRO and CON will help us judge if this will fly.

Current quote is for a 3" tall by 2.96" wide patch in full color and with iron-on backing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Start U patch proof-1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	299.0 KB 
ID:	66357
    Last edited by Capt Bruce; 12-13-2013 at 10:19 PM.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers