Thread: Why do I have so many favorites sub-directories?

Default Why do I have so many favorites sub-directories?

My carvewright directory has several entries for favorites? I have favorites, favorites2, favorites22981, and favorites2298129356. When I look at my patterns in the designer I also have favorites, 2 library01, and 1 myfavorites directories. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong to cause this?

Have you double clicked on the favorites file? this creates a second favorite file, thus the duplicates like you mentioned. I would copy them all out to another directory. Then delete all the favorites. Now copy one back in, open designer and look at the favorites. If this is the right one keep it, if not delete it and do the next one, until you get your favorites back. Oh and rename it each time you copy it back in to just favorites, before opening designer.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I have tried that, and it still looks the same in the designer when I choose pattern from the menu. I have
    ... favorites
    ... favorites
    + ... library1
    + ... library1
    Then below that I have a listing of all of the patterns in alphabetical order.

Sounds like you need to cal LHR then. Sorry
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie