Thread: Need to buy additional software/modules?

Default Need to buy additional software/modules?

I bought the Centerline software/module, primarily for a particular text layout that I knew I'd be interested in. I aim for being able to wrap text around arched surfaces, and thought that Centerline was what would be needed. But I just finished reading a post where the OP expressed a similar concern, and was informed of the fact that he'd need to purchase a $50 module, in order to achieve what he wished to do. Of all the researching that I did, since becoming interested in the CW, I kinda missed the boat on that one.
    ~ Blessings ~
    Nathan

If the text is on the surface of the board then the extra is not needed. If the text is on a pattern, then you will need to conform vectors to make the text conform to the surface of the pattern.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    If the text is on the surface of the board then the extra is not needed. If the text is on a pattern, then you will need to conform vectors to make the text conform to the surface of the pattern.
    Thank you.
    ~ Blessings ~
    Nathan