Thread: need help with pattern

Default need help with pattern

I downloaded this guitar pattern from the pattern sharing but it says it is not licensed i am trying to make this into a clock can anyone help me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails guitar clock.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

See if this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's hard to know what result you are trying to achieve. The .mpc you posted does not match your screen shot. Do you want features such as the strings and frets to be carved, or do you not want them? It looks like they have been eliminated from your mpc. Also, in your mpc the guitar has been placed at an angle on the board. What is the intent? That is going to waste a lot of material, unless the grain orientation is important. I would be happy to make suggestions if you can describe with a bit more detail what you would like the end result to be.

4. Default

You have zero depth on the guitar pattern, not sure if this is on purpose to hide the defects the pattern has. The licensing issue might be because the numbers are carved in centerline. Have you purchased centerline? If not then you just need to change the numbers to raster or outline. This is a totally different guitar than what you have in the picture.

Oh my bad, i put the wrong pic on here i will upload the right picture and yes i do have centerline text

thank you for your help guys,i got confused this morning and put the wrong mpc and pic up.but i think i got the issues worked out and here is the right sceenshot of what i am doing, and i will post a pic of it when it is doneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	guitarclock.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	65998