Thread: Vector Loop

Default Vector Loop

What does it mean in Designer ll when it states "Vector loop doesn't close properly" when uploading a project for carving?
    I am trying to carve the Iwo Jima pattern that I downloaded from this forum under Patterns.

Update to 2.007 for fix.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Thank you Connie! I just downloaded 2.006. You must spend 3/4 of your waking hours addressing problems raised on this forum.
    Thank you again!

What waking hours ? . . . we figured out years ago that Connie is a Vampire and just never sleeps.

So, Capt Bruce, have you updated to 2.006? 2.007? Please be careful with those wooden stakes you have been carving we need Connie alive!

Hi Jack,

Yes I've been updating seemingly every other day recently. Went from V 1.187 back in March to V 2.004 after waiting for things to stabilize with the new features. I downloaded V 2.005 but had not stepped up until it seemed I could not open most file examples being provided in Posts. Loaded it Friday. Saturday it was V 2.006 to avoid the unclosed Vector loops problem and then today loaded V 2.007.

Through all of this, I've kept my full Ver 1.187 copy and I still run many files there to preserve them for sharing or revisions since I know they work. I guess I've just never been comfortable with being out there on the "bleeding edge of technology" so it's like some of my planes and hand tools, I'm comfortable with what I have long used and know well.

And Connie has nothing to fear. I will help defend her, against the mob with torches and pitchforks, because like everyone else I depend upon her kind help and support every week. Besides vampires are all the fashion these days.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Good for you Capt Bruce, I am a newby so all I have to work with is 2.xxx(on the edge of technology). It is comforting to work with tools one has used and knows the intricacies of for years.