Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: sfsaless2000 and e-bay

Quote Originally Posted by DocWheeler View Post
    It seems that I stand corrected in that the eBay seller probably had little "cost".

Since I have had personal interaction with this individual and know of his past
    bad deeds that he did, I think I'm aware of his possible "immorality". My thoughts
    were that until I walk in his shoes, I really have no right to judge him, its subjective.
    Ken,

What he is actually trying to do is make restitution to the Sheriff's dept. for the items he sold from their dept. I saw a news article about him trying to sell poker chip trays, he was also seeking donations to support the effort, so that he could pay back his dept.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I noticed he is selling the same stuff on Amazon now.
    Kansas Wood Shop
    Disabled Veteran owned and operated
    Visit www.kansaswood.com
    A machine with rock, CS machine, Designer 3, centerline, conforming vectors

Just go to amazon.com, search for carvewright, and post a review. I was the first one to post a 1 on his collection, some time back. He gets enough bad reviews he will not sell any more.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I added my 1 star review. Hope everyone else will do also in support of our great pattern makers here.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by CNC Carver View Post
    I added my 1 star review. Hope everyone else will do also in support of our great pattern makers here.
    Jeff
    done the same...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I only jump on here every few weeks and it's sad to come on here and see this thread. I don't know anything about the person selling these but it seems pretty clear to me the person has questionable morals. Why they are not serving time instead of restitution is another question. Anyway, I tracked down the listing on Amazon and 1-starred it.

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

I just left my one star rating on Amazon.
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Hey guys, I think at some point you have to stop beating a dead horse. How about we give this subject a rest and move onto more productive things?
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

I agree with Jeff, lets close this thread, it is over.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    funny indeed & funnier for me is that I turned off my "ding" on my phone for noticies & replaced it with a "light flash" burst. Hell now the stupid thing wakes me up in the middle of the night cause I think it's friggin' lightening outside and the thunder is coming shortly. Damn technology! LOL
    Connie and JerryB I found the solution to that problem. Leave your phone charging in the kitchen and just get a good nights sleep. If it's important, the messages will be there in the morning.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast