Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sfsaless2000 and e-bay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default sfsaless2000 and e-bay

This is the repose from the e-bay seller on the horse and a John Wayne pattern he has right on the cover of his Western collection lord know what else is in there, I see Ike's mule.
    Dear cncmodelmaker86,

I will remove it for now however I dispute your ownership.

- sfsales2000
    Dear sfsales2000,

I didnt not use any image I 3d modeled from head. Mine will open in the pattern editor..along with quite a few others you are selling...they open in the pattern editor because they are liscenced to me. I am reporting you to e-bay for theft...again remove my patterns you stole.

If you did model send a picture opened in the pattern editor..start with the horse

- cncmodelmaker86
    Dear cncmodelmaker86,

Where did you get the image you used? perhaps we both used the same image. If you have proof you created the original drawing or image I will be happy to remove.

- sfsales2000

Dear sfsales2000,

The horse you are showing in your picture bottom left is THE EXACT horse I made and shared in the carvewright forum. I gave you NO permission to re-sell. Please remove and let me know it is gone

- cncmodelmaker86

Funny how he disputes ownership but here is the link from when I shared it and funny there is a picture below showing it opening in the pattern editor for me. He said maybe we modeled from same image. Actually I didn't use an image to model but I asked him to show me a picture of "his" horse opening in the PE - bet I don't get that screen shot. Wow so I sat down at my computer and used an outside modeling program I bought and took the time to learn - modeled a horse for a few hours and then shared with the CW community and he disputes the ownership..lol...ok. Also love how asking to remove stolen content is harassment.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lp3.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	65796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cw lp2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	65794Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cwlp.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	65795
    Link to horse here
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...5689#post75689
    I always like sharing patterns because in the beginning when I got my machine it's was nice to take a free pattern and learn the machine and the software. Folks were so helpful. I like returning the favors and helping someone out if I can. I couldn't model a thing when I got my CW. But lot of guys pointed me in the right direction to learn how to model. I spent quite a bit of money and time with outside programs and it's all been fun.
    Modeling has become a great stress reliever of a hobby. But that's all it has been is pure hobby. Sure I sell patterns but trust me it will never pay the bills. It was neat to figure out how to make a website and figure out the instant download. I don't think I have uploaded anything new to my store in like 4-6 months out of being lazy and not caring much about selling things but I have made tons of things. More fun to make things.

Recently a forum member e-mailed me to make something for him. It was a VERY cool design idea something we shared in common. I had the time and made it. He kept offering money I was nah don't worry about it was fun to make. If I did upload it and sell it was a nice one probably in the 15 to 25 range. Honestly I would have shared it here but It irks me too much to see it on e-bay.
    I have ZERO grudge against LHR as a company. To me they have always been great from the time I sent my machine back for repairs etc. From my perspective the customer service has always been great and I loved the machine. LOL my only complaint is it got me into too many different new and expensive hobbies. I am very familiar with the forum software they use and there is not much that can be done from their end.

I met quite few class acts on this forum and made friends with quite a few folks. It's shame a few bad apples can put a bad spin on this place. But I guess it's a public place and all folks are not ethical etc. I am done sharing anything as I can't see someone else taking my creations and re-selling that I shared with the CW community.. But guess like he said they probably not mine anyways.

Last post for quite awhile..........It's been fun
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

John first i would like to thank you .I got my first patterns from your site .Sign collection. I am hoping you will be a part of the helping hand .You have helped a lot of us.
    Thanks for your videos and shaping.

Happy carving

I keep hearing, the pattern creators did not leave this forum because of the ebay sellers. This is not true, believe it if you want. Today a great pattern maker has left us in jpaluck, and sorry to say but I am following suite. I wish you all well.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I have to say the same !!!!!! Today a great pattern maker has left us in jpaluck, and sorry to say but I am following suite. I wish you all well.
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

In every aspect of life there are those who seek to profit from others labor while exerting none of their own. So, it seems that the few leeches are succeeding in ruining one more good thing for everyone else. I sure hate to see so many talented people quitting the forum because of a few "IDIOTS". In doing so you are letting them win again. What really amazes me is the guy actually has the temerity to defend his thievery and greediness.
    George

there are 3 others that have patterns for sale on ebay not sure if they have been taken from forum, i used to save every ptn or mpc that folks would share,some i could use and others may use later, but since the ebay sales the sharing has been very limited ,and thats understandable from the pattenmakers viewpoint, just hate that some have to ruin it for majority
    steve
    Start U Member

7. Default

POST FREE PATTERN HERE Click Here .... wait for it. I gotta get Kendall off of the bus. I'll be right back.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 11-11-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Dam isn't that a bummer just can't trust them
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

9. Default

Fortunately I only have two customers in russia so he wasn't hard to find. He bought 7 patterns back in march. I found 3 on ebay and expect to see the other 4 shortly.

This is terrible. The quality of the forum just dropped down two big notches. I hope that your sacrifices are not in vain. Maybe your actions will help to convince LHR that something really needs to be done about this pattern theft, and that soon, you guys can choose to bring your amazing work and creativity back to the forum.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast