Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sfsaless2000 and e-bay

Default sfsaless2000 and e-bay

This is the repose from the e-bay seller on the horse and a John Wayne pattern he has right on the cover of his Western collection lord know what else is in there, I see Ike's mule.
    Dear cncmodelmaker86,

I will remove it for now however I dispute your ownership.

- sfsales2000
    Dear sfsales2000,

I didnt not use any image I 3d modeled from head. Mine will open in the pattern editor..along with quite a few others you are selling...they open in the pattern editor because they are liscenced to me. I am reporting you to e-bay for theft...again remove my patterns you stole.

If you did model send a picture opened in the pattern editor..start with the horse

- cncmodelmaker86
    Dear cncmodelmaker86,

Where did you get the image you used? perhaps we both used the same image. If you have proof you created the original drawing or image I will be happy to remove.

- sfsales2000

Dear sfsales2000,

The horse you are showing in your picture bottom left is THE EXACT horse I made and shared in the carvewright forum. I gave you NO permission to re-sell. Please remove and let me know it is gone

- cncmodelmaker86

Funny how he disputes ownership but here is the link from when I shared it and funny there is a picture below showing it opening in the pattern editor for me. He said maybe we modeled from same image. Actually I didn't use an image to model but I asked him to show me a picture of "his" horse opening in the PE - bet I don't get that screen shot. Wow so I sat down at my computer and used an outside modeling program I bought and took the time to learn - modeled a horse for a few hours and then shared with the CW community and he disputes the ownership..lol...ok. Also love how asking to remove stolen content is harassment.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lp3.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	65796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cw lp2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	65794Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cwlp.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	65795
    Link to horse here
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...5689#post75689
    I always like sharing patterns because in the beginning when I got my machine it's was nice to take a free pattern and learn the machine and the software. Folks were so helpful. I like returning the favors and helping someone out if I can. I couldn't model a thing when I got my CW. But lot of guys pointed me in the right direction to learn how to model. I spent quite a bit of money and time with outside programs and it's all been fun.
    Modeling has become a great stress reliever of a hobby. But that's all it has been is pure hobby. Sure I sell patterns but trust me it will never pay the bills. It was neat to figure out how to make a website and figure out the instant download. I don't think I have uploaded anything new to my store in like 4-6 months out of being lazy and not caring much about selling things but I have made tons of things. More fun to make things.

Recently a forum member e-mailed me to make something for him. It was a VERY cool design idea something we shared in common. I had the time and made it. He kept offering money I was nah don't worry about it was fun to make. If I did upload it and sell it was a nice one probably in the 15 to 25 range. Honestly I would have shared it here but It irks me too much to see it on e-bay.
    I have ZERO grudge against LHR as a company. To me they have always been great from the time I sent my machine back for repairs etc. From my perspective the customer service has always been great and I loved the machine. LOL my only complaint is it got me into too many different new and expensive hobbies. I am very familiar with the forum software they use and there is not much that can be done from their end.

I met quite few class acts on this forum and made friends with quite a few folks. It's shame a few bad apples can put a bad spin on this place. But I guess it's a public place and all folks are not ethical etc. I am done sharing anything as I can't see someone else taking my creations and re-selling that I shared with the CW community.. But guess like he said they probably not mine anyways.

Last post for quite awhile..........It's been fun
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

John first i would like to thank you .I got my first patterns from your site .Sign collection. I am hoping you will be a part of the helping hand .You have helped a lot of us.
    Thanks for your videos and shaping.

Happy carving

I keep hearing, the pattern creators did not leave this forum because of the ebay sellers. This is not true, believe it if you want. Today a great pattern maker has left us in jpaluck, and sorry to say but I am following suite. I wish you all well.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

This is terrible. The quality of the forum just dropped down two big notches. I hope that your sacrifices are not in vain. Maybe your actions will help to convince LHR that something really needs to be done about this pattern theft, and that soon, you guys can choose to bring your amazing work and creativity back to the forum.

I understand the frustration, but why does it feel like it's our fault & we have to pay the price here on the forum? Some people have voiced that they don't mind in sharing their mpcs with others here. Others don't want to share because some idiots take advantage & take mpcs to sell & profit. So it's a no win situation here because not everyone can be satisfied & the ones that pay the price are members here on the forum because they miss out getting any type of freely created/offered mpc. I can see where a newbie would get discouraged in wanting to stay with our forum. Me.... I'll ride it out as long as I can hang tuff.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

I have banned the "offender", but he has lots of ip addresses, I'm not sure how long it will last.

I don't understand ppl leaving the forum because of this. Disgusting what he has done; I know, but I don't see why you have to leave over it.

Sorry, but the "drama" on this forum gets out of hand sometimes. SMH.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

7. Default Shut him out .... ???

I just want to say that I know I haven't been here much (I have my reasons) and I keep thinking that I should spend some more time here ... then stuff like this happens and I remember why.

I just want to say that this is a huge blow to this forum.

As I sit here I wonder why it has been let come to this.

Do any of you remember this set of signs that we all had fun putting together ... they are on that CD that John is talking about as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coltfi10.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	65808 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carvew15.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	65809 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsc12.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	65810 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsc13.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	65811 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsc14.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	65812 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsc15.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	65813

I hate the fact that something I helped create helps support someone like this. I am with John on this ...

A huge thank you to everyone that has ever helped me ... if you need me I'll be over in my little corner of the internet ... doing my thing.

8. Default

Connie ... it's about the blatant disrespect from someone that mocks the rest of us. It starts to wear on people. It is enough.

Let him steal the patterns from the Pattern Depot and see how LHR reacts to that.

Connie, This is more than just "drama". In the last couple years there have been several members that have been very valuable contributors to this forum who have left it because of this issue. It needs to be addressed as you would a theft issue at LHR and not just passed off as "drama". These very talented people have put their time and effort into this forum and have asked nothing in return for their postings and sharing of their patterns. I wish that I had half of their talent. It makes me very,very sorry to see John and Eddie leave because of this ongoing issue. The pattern sharing resource of this forum has been a tremendous selling aspect of the Carvewright and we are doing it a huge disrespect by ignoring these people that are abusing it with their thievery. I hope to see John and Eddie return, you will be missed.

I am lost for words the forum has been a great learning tool for me all the help from the key members of this forum where great in the time of distress I understand...not so much in the beginning.... but there is a lot of learning to programming the computer to do the patterns, not only the to learn what is in the software that carvewright has but the extensions of software too learn. I have respect for the pattern makers and hope jpaluck and eelamb come back to the forum if not to share there patterns Which would not matter to me but the invaluable knowledge that they hold. if we keep losing the key members this forum it will be the blind leading the blind I hope with all my being that doesn't happen ...My HAT IS OFF TO YOU GENTELMEN !!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast