Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sfsaless2000 and e-bay

When I first got my CW (wasn't on the forum yet) I remember buying a CD from Ebay with 1500 patterns for 39$. I couple of days later I enrolled in the forum and someone had just mentioned that there was a thief on Ebay selling the forum's patterns. Mad I was so sent him a message saying that those patterns were not for sale and we had them for free on the forum. That he had to give me a refund ASAP or I would drag his name in the mud on Ebay. Well the next day I got my refund and still have the CD which I haven't use.

2. Default

Just putting this out there. In this persons previous life as a county sheriff. He found it necessary to steal equipment an estimated 1000 pieces of equipment from the department and sell it on eBay.
    He is banned from selling there for life.
    He does what he can to skirt the law and set up new accounts and steal what he can, where he can.

He is taking your money that you spend on these patterns to pay his restitution ... I for one want no part of that. Anyone that does can get in line behind him.

None of this really effects me on a personal level except one small piece of the story. This less than human being was selling outdated bullet proof vests to families that were sending them to their loved ones serving in harms way.

So patterns be damned. This is the last time I will speak of him ... I will no longer allow him to dictate me actions.

3. Default

POST FREE PATTERN HERE Click Here .... wait for it. I gotta get Kendall off of the bus. I'll be right back.
    Last edited by LittleRedWoodshop; 11-11-2013 at 04:14 PM.

there are 3 others that have patterns for sale on ebay not sure if they have been taken from forum, i used to save every ptn or mpc that folks would share,some i could use and others may use later, but since the ebay sales the sharing has been very limited ,and thats understandable from the pattenmakers viewpoint, just hate that some have to ruin it for majority
    steve
    Start U Member

Zan,
    CarveWrigh protects my pattern that I sell. It costs me 50%, but they are protected and I don't have to hassel the money or the downloading etc. The projects (haven't put any patterns on the forum) I post here are probably on that disk. When Ask Bud did the tutorial on how the search for patterns on the forum, he found the shell box I posted.
    Clint

CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedWoodshop View Post
    Just putting this out there. In this persons previous life as a county sheriff. He found it necessary to steal equipment an estimated 1000 pieces of equipment from the department and sell it on eBay.
    He is banned from selling there for life.
    He does what he can to skirt the law and set up new accounts and steal what he can, where he can.

He is taking your money that you spend on these patterns to pay his restitution ... I for one want no part of that. Anyone that does can get in line behind him.

None of this really effects me on a personal level except one small piece of the story. This less than human being was selling outdated bullet proof vests to families that were sending them to their loved ones serving in harms way.

So patterns be damned. This is the last time I will speak of him ... I will no longer allow him to dictate me actions.
    He has his son doing all the listing or at least the account is under the son's name..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

It seems that people are buying the ebay patterns because they don't know they are available for free on the forum. I know that the pattern store sells patterns and bundles. Perhaps if a bundle called "all the free patterns uploaded to the forum" were available in the pattern store for $1 then those who don't know where to look would find them. If the bundle had a readme file advertising the forum and inviting them to join it, then the ebay market might dry up? I would rather LHR make $1 off bundling and packaging the free patterns than this other clown make whatever he is making.

dave

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    It seems that people are buying the ebay patterns because they don't know they are available for free on the forum. I know that the pattern store sells patterns and bundles. Perhaps if a bundle called "all the free patterns uploaded to the forum" were available in the pattern store for $1 then those who don't know where to look would find them. If the bundle had a readme file advertising the forum and inviting them to join it, then the ebay market might dry up? I would rather LHR make $1 off bundling and packaging the free patterns than this other clown make whatever he is making.

dave
    Dave,

Eddie and I both had listings on ebay stating that what we were offering was a free down load link to all of the patterns. Mine was tied to my DC-INSERT with big and bold text advertising the free down load and that others on ebay were trying to sell these. Eddie was selling the link for $1.00 and was rebating the $1.00. We sold a few but did not seem to slow down their sales.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

And this guy is a former police officer, unbelievable you would think he knows what is right and wrong...

What part of the Country does this guy live in?

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast