Thread: Letters gone

Default Letters gone

I've just tried to carve a 15 line text and realized that when finished some letters are missing. When I bring the project back up on the screen they are not there;however when I edit the text they are there and they also show up in white on the screen which is still not totally covered with the text editor. When I close the editor they disappear. I've tried deleting a whole line and then put it back in as well as different fonts to no avail. ??????????????????????

How about the spacing between letters and between lines
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Are you using True type fonts ?

Are you carving centerline on a carve region or pattern? If so you will need to "conform" the vector carving to the region. You will need conforming vectors to do so.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Click on the area and do you have any carve regions or zero depth regions in the mpc?

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Thank you, You were close. I had the text set to raster. I changed it to centerline and it corrected the problem. I also checked conform which didn't seem to make any difference. I obviously am a newbee. I am frustrated at times, but also amazed at the exceptional carving this machine can do when you learn how to tell it what to do. Sometimes it acts like a stubborn kid that looks at you like you are stupid. I still have no clue why I would lose only 2 or 3 letters out of 150 or more and not always the same ones. Thanks

Found this the other day. Only happens on raster and goes away on some fonts. It has to do with software eng not expecting so much text in one element. It you break it out into a few separate text elements, it won't happen. Code is for 256 points or times a pencil would touch the paper to make a font. A t has two strokes. an o has one, a k has three, etc. we will get it increase with next update.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Had us scratching our heads for awhile.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Just want to say thanks to everyone for their interest in my problems and trying to help.I will have to say that of the designer software I am not impressed with the text editor. Thanks again.