Thread: HELP 2.0 download

Default HELP 2.0 download

I have just received my designer 2.0 code, and I went through the normal download and it said successful but nothing looks different. I even shut down my computer and reopened CarveWright designer and nothing has changed. When I go to manage licenses and look at features it shows my list STL , DXF , Centerline and so on but no 2.0. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I did wrong or what I need to do to open the new 2.0 ? Thank You from Alaska Jim

Did you just download the exe or did you download and run it to install it? If you went through the install process, you may have to search for a new icon to run 2.0. I do not think it is installed over 1.187. You should have both.

I downloaded it as you would a new pattern. I thought it would just open as a pattern does. This is abviously not correct. What do you mean look for a new icon, I did not see anything different on the designer page. I do have the 1.187 but I can see nothing about 2.0

You have to find the downloaded file (you could also download it again) and run it to install Designer.

Did you install it after down loading it?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I am sorry you must forgive me but I did not see anything that said install. When I typed in my code as a pattern and that is all I've done. If I was to install it where would the install info of link be found? Jim

RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

THANK YOU for your help. I have everything downloaded and working. Thanks Again from Alaska Jim