Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest patterns I have made

Hi Ed,
    I left everything the way you designed it and the customer is very happy. I will be sure to post pictures, but he is in no hurry so we work on them a little at a time...I have a fairly long list of other projects, so busy enough ...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Those are really sweet Eddie! I wish I had half of the skill and talent you do..

Any ideas for a camping sign? I have been thinking about one for quite a while and when I get home I am too tired to get one started..
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Thanks Steve, no ideal on camping signs, well I did make the paddlehead sign, and it would be a great one for camping.
    For this sign, you or anyone else will have to pm me with an email address. I will not post the pattern here.

EDIE: Doug, this one was all ZB, projection master, and sculpting, then sliced the back off in designer stl importer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paddlehead welcome-a.jpg   paddlehead welcome.jpg   paddlehead welcome color.jpg  
    Last edited by eelamb; 10-01-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Another pattern I finished for a customer. Traced it in MoI3D, then extruded, and took into ZB for a little sculpting on the center section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kaplan fire dept-a.jpg   kaplan fire dept.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Ed that look wonderful.

More awesome work!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

eddie was nice enough to let me have the paddlehead VIA e-mail and this is what I done with it, and thanks eddie your a gentlemen and a scholar ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.JPG  

Thanks Steve and CNC, AOK, Looks like the paddlehead carved very nice for you. Very Nice mirror.

Eddie

Here is a bible I am currently working on. Not finished yet. Thinking of scroll work on the raised sections.
    First image is from MoI3D, Second is taken from ZBrush, and third is a render of it is wood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bible-moi.jpg   bible-zb.jpg   bible-ren.jpg  

Eddie

Nice pattern by Eddie! And great finsh work!

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    eddie was nice enough to let me have the paddlehead VIA e-mail and this is what I done with it, and thanks eddie your a gentlemen and a scholar ....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast