Thread: More weird font issues

1. Default More weird font issues

I don't want to get into a long debate about whether this issue is a software issue or what. I am just reporting it and you can fix it or like our government, deny it even happened. I Dont care.

I have had a couple of customers order projects that came with centerline text. They could not upload to their card. It kept asking for a license. Thinking it was a corrupt download we tried again, several times. I tried a few other thing and still no luck. Finally the customer deleted the text and the projects loaded fine. Why is version 1.187 (and I'm guessing 2.0,-2.02) asking for a license for text?

Could upload an example mpc?

3. Default

No.
    Copyright issues
    Please re-read OP.

If you post it, I can move it to the beta test thread and then you can delete it.

Or attach it to an email to support.

And I really think bererud was just asking for a sample project... just throw something together with center line to demonstrate the issue. It need not be a customer project.
    Doug Fletcher

Does this customer have a Centerline Text license? It sounds like the message it gives when you are using tools in demo mode.

What projects come with centerline text? I do not believe any of the ones on the PatternDepot come with it.

If someone else is creating projects to sell to customers that include Centerline, then the customer must have whatever licenses are needed for the project. It may be that they just need to update their licenses or activate their licenses.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jlovchik View Post
    Does this customer have a Centerline Text license? It sounds like the message it gives when you are using tools in demo mode.
    Thanks. That must be it.