Thread: Wedding Projects

Default Wedding Projects

My daughter got married on the beach last week and we're having a reception in town tomorrow (so I get to pay for two parties! Yea Me!). I made a couple of projects involving the Carvewright. Signs for the backs of their chairs at the wedding and reception, a keepsake box that will hold their cards at the reception and keepsakes afterward, and a "wedding bench" that will serve in lieu of a guestbook at the reception. It's the first project that I've made specifically to be defaced and I can't say that I'm looking forward to people scribbling on it! But what the bride wants.....

The carving on the top of the box is difficult to see because of the figured walnut that I used, but it's the same as the back of the bench.

(And I don't know why a couple of them are showing up sideways when they're not on my computer and I don't have time to figure it out--I've got a 'honey-do' list as long as my arm to get ready for tomorrow!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN2345.jpg   DSCN2381.JPG   DSCN2382.JPG   DSCN2380.JPG  

Sams Wedding Bench 1.jpg   Sams Wedding Bench 2.JPG  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

George
    Life is short....drink the good wine first!

Very Nice !
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

3. Default

Nice looking projects George. Thanks for showing them.

I agree, thanks for showing, it's always good to see other carvers ideas... I like the bench.. good job!!!

Billings, Montana, United States, 112454482100538, Billings, Montana

NICE job !! Family treasures I Am sure .