Thread: Font carving incorrectly after upgrading to Designer 2.0

Default Font carving incorrectly after upgrading to Designer 2.0

I had a project that I create in the designer 1 software. It was a pattern of Luther's Rose with lettering in a circle around it. I cut several of these out and they were great except I misspelled one word. Meanwhile I upgraded to designer 2 and loaded in the project. The lettering did not transfer correctly into the new software so I started over and redesigned it. Everything looked just like before but with correct spelling but when it carved some letters were carved incorrectly. For instance the letter S ended up as an 8. The letter C ended as an O. the plus sign + looked like a 4. I am using monotype Corsiva.

Any suggestions??

I would need to see a picture of the board with the error showing... I am betting it has nothing to do with the software and the board lost contact with the brass roller and the Centerline Text got out of sequence.

But that is a guess... OR you have a Z Encoder or FSC problem OR Z Bearing Problem where the machine is not retracting properly...

Lots of Guesses here...

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com