Thread: Designer 2.002 lines

Default Designer 2.002 lines

I had some old carvings that I hang on to so I can copy,paste or enter different text so I don't have to make the whole design all over. I down loaded the new designer with no problems so far. I had a couple of projects to do, so like always I opened one I've already did and just changed the text and then ran it. I don't know if you can see them, but in the first two pictures you can see vertical lines. look at the stained one, same thing with the lines. so I ran a test piece and made it from scratch (new version), look at the yellow board. no lines. I was wondering if some one else has experienced this same thing. Is there a problem when running projects that I've saved to run again at a later date and now running them in the 2.002? That will suck if I have to redo my projects so they are done in the new 2.002.
    Hopefully will have the answer.
    Thanks, Bill
    I believe I just found the problem, I forgot at the same time of the upgrade I changed my "y" belt. took a closer look and I believe the truck was not tight enough on the track, causing the vibration. going to run another project tomorrow night. That's what it was.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5554.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	64416Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5555.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	64417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_5558.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	64418
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_5560.JPG  
    Last edited by mrtaz; 09-05-2013 at 06:32 AM.