Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POM September

Default POM September

Since I can't sleep... just looking for a "Teaser" for our next month (Sep) POM.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Jerry,

Don't you know it will be a holiday weekend. You'll have to wait till Wednesday. Get some SLEEP!!

Sleep? Holiday weekend? Not me, I'm getting my "Dust Buggy" 4 wheeler ready for the upcoming parade on Monday. Being with the Shriner Clown unit this is the time of year when we start getting real busy with parades, hospital visits, special Olympics, special Rodeos and the State Fair (that one is a parade every day at 7pm for 28days). Then there's the planning for the Shrine Circus which I've been made "Circus Daddy". Gonna have 3 Circuses next year! Then of course my end of contract work with HP at end of September. Gonna have to start lookin' for a job again. Here I thought I was going to "chillax" as I got older and retiring twice! riiiiggggghhhtttt ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CNC Carver View Post
    Jerry,

Don't you know it will be a holiday weekend. You'll have to wait till Wednesday. Get some SLEEP!!

Always clowning around? (I'm kidding ya)

Sounds like all you do is CLOWN around! Have fun sounds like a blast!

Yup..... A "Funny" Band of Brothers...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hella.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	630.5 KB 
ID:	64349

Quote Originally Posted by CNC Carver View Post
    Sounds like all you do is CLOWN around! Have fun sounds like a blast!

7. Default

Sounds like a busy schedule. So, which one are you in the photo?

I'm the one with the puppet (right side pic). I call him (puppet) "Woodchip" and that's what all the kids know him by although some call him Elmo or Animal. I go by "Sawdust" (duh?). haha I think Woodchip is the main attraction though. When I visit children in hospitals and they don't feel like talking, they just enjoy seeing him move around and act silly and like giving him hugs. Same when I visit kids that don't speak English and only speak Spanish, I let them know that he's Bi-lingual and we start to converse in Spanish. Yup.. Woodchip is a pretty good "ice breaker" with kids in getting them to open up a little. Don't know why it took me so long to figure out why I'm here and supposed to do! ha ha The guy right below me (Blue Hair) is SLUG. He's 86yrs old and always wanted to be a clown so we hooked him up. He uses a walker (which I made the walker license plate for.. thanks someone here on the forum) and the kids love him. His granddaughter says he moves so slow she gave him the name Slug!
    Last edited by chebytrk; 08-29-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Yup..... A "Funny" Band of Brothers...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hella.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	630.5 KB 
ID:	64349
    Is that a picture from the Carvewright convention. Looks like fun
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    I'm the one with the puppet (right side pic). I call him (puppet) "Woodchip" and that's what all the kids know him by although some call him Elmo or Animal. I go by "Sawdust" (duh?). haha I think Woodchip is the main attraction though. When I visit children in hospitals and they don't feel like talking, they just enjoy seeing him move around and act silly and like giving him hugs. Same when I visit kids that don't speak English and only speak Spanish, I let them know that he's Bi-lingual and we start to converse in Spanish. Yup.. Woodchip is a pretty good "ice breaker" with kids in getting them to open up a little. Don't know why it took me so long to figure out why I'm here and supposed to do! ha ha The guy right below me (Blue Hair) is SLUG. He's 86yrs old and always wanted to be a clown so we hooked him up. He uses a walker (which I made the walker license plate for.. thanks someone here on the forum) and the kids love him. His granddaughter says he moves so slow she gave him the name Slug!
    That is all so awesome!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast