Thread: Michigan, Southwest corner User Group

Default Michigan, Southwest corner User Group

I am hoping to find interested CW owners in the 490* zip code area who would like to form a User Group. I am the Coordinator, Greg Luckett. If you have an interest, please fill out the form and let me know.
    Greg Luckett
    Great Lakes Wood Arts Co.
    Saint Joseph, MI

I'm in southern central Michigan and would be interested in meeting depending on where and when. 49283 is my zip

I am interested in joining a group and attending meetings depending on when and where zip is 49042

Quote Originally Posted by CNC Carver View Post
    I'm in southern central Michigan and would be interested in meeting depending on where and when. 49283 is my zip
    If you are still interested, there has been some sporadic email activity and even one meeting in Feb. 2014 between myself and another interested person from the Chicago area. We are all scattered and no easy common place that is close so maybe we could make a go of it by meeting online? Maybe a Facebook page or something?
    Greg Luckett
    Saint Joseph, MI

Yea greg would be in for giving it a shot. But I am not a fast typing guy that most online chats require to keep others from getting bored..

I decided today to try and get a grip on who is interested and where we are all from, location wise, and have set up a spread sheet with all of our location information. I am missing some folks that I remember emailing me directly but have not found their emails again.
    Greg Luckett
    Saint Joseph, MI

If you use Facebook, do a search on Great Lakes Carvewright Owners, and if you like, ask to join the group.

Greg Luckett
    Saint Joseph, MI

Quote Originally Posted by luckettg View Post
    If you use Facebook, do a search on Great Lakes Carvewright Owners, and if you like, ask to join the group.

Greg,

Great idea for setting up a FB page for user groups. I will be doing the same. Thanks again!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.