Thread: FS QC Z truck and 2 bits

Default FS QC Z truck and 2 bits

I recently acquired a used Compucarve on Craigslist. The seller used it once and felt it was too much for him. It came with the carvetight upgrade so after reading the forum I installed the new carvetight system. I notice that there was a rebate for the old one but after I called Carvewright they stated they would not accept it due to me being the second owner. I even had the original invoice and such. Well now I would like to sell it with the two carving bits, 1/16" carving and 1/8" cutting bits with the QC connector. I also have another 5 QC connectors that came off the decorative bits and the wrench. I would like $45.00 which will include shipping within the US. I have a paypal account also. I am located in Concordia, Missouri.

Can you send a private message of all and will email back my email addy and see what I can do for you
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Default i Am In Desparate Need of Used Z Truck For My carve Wright Machine

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Can you send a private message of all and will email back my email addy and see what I can do for you
    i Am In Desparate Need of Used Z Truck For My carve Wright Machine davevrotney@comcast.net 801-839-6822 Utah USA