Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: old time elixar sign in carvewright blog and chest

Joe put a lot of work into designing the patterns and projects. With the software, you can make the patterns. Tell us if you think it is worth $150.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I just bought 2.0 and it keeps saying i don't have valid serial number? Has anyone ever gotten a bad number?

make sure to follow the installation video here
    http://www.carvewright.com/project-designer-2-0-tutorials/

(or perhaps it's just part of the new "refined installer" )
    seriously though, if you still have issues call LHR in the morning and I'm sure they'll get you up and running. It took me a little playing around to get mine to work but it was operator error on my part... once I followed the directions for installing things it worked...

Lawrence

16 letters and numbers. Use caps and decimal points. Try copy and paste.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

What the heck was that???? Nice stuff Lawrence but like my husband you shoot a lot of airplane wings, cute kids, devil went down to Georgia would be my request. lol

oops.... sorry... wrong link - try this one
    http://www.carvewright.com/project-d...2-0-tutorials/

I'm selling some magazines on another forum and I do about 30 things at once and guess the wrong link got inserted somehow

Lawrence
    Last edited by lawrence; 08-20-2013 at 11:21 PM.

I think I have tried 20 times . I have tried with and without decimals as you can see them already showing on the form. I will call in the morning . I am sure its me but what i am doing i do not know.

I enjoyed the tour. he he

lol, that's my "catchall" photobucket site where I post links... (insert police voice) "nothing to see here folks... move along "

I watched tutorial and did copy and paste. Still I have invalid number. Just looking at the trunk I believe it well worth it. I could not do such a thing. My problem with patterns is they don't give dimensions. I bought the hanging fish sign. You open it up and its tiny. You enlarge and the thing is then to big, then I have no clue what size the bottom is suppose to be. It's fustrating at best. If you have no woodworking skills these things are not obvious. I would just like a note Ideal size of top 10x15 and bottom 10x12, something like that. The sign and trunk are the first things I have wanted to make. Other than that tool chest the crazy guy is making, really tools in that chest is insane. To spend 150 for pattern is not a problem but the lack of instruction is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast