Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: old time elixar sign in carvewright blog and chest

Default old time elixar sign in carvewright blog and chest

Anybody know if i can get pattern for that bottle sign and the wine chest??? Don't be holding out on me now!!!!

I found the chest!!! It is under new patterns, sold bit by bit. No wonder I did not recognize it. So piece by piece. I did not see the corners though. Has anybody done this? Would like help with doing this project. Do these patterns come with directions?

It should be available as collection 2013 conference collection I believe.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Lynn would the sign be there also? So I type in conference collection in pattern depot and that should bring it up? gonna do that right now!

holy cow... $150...
    http://store.carvewright.com/product...40&cat=&page=1

the snake oil sign wasn't there that I saw... I think that is a project, not a pattern though (created with 2.xx) - maybe the bottle itself is available somewhere
    Lawrence

yes, i found it. kind of pricey but... So I watched part of the video I found when I went to take another look at the trunk. Did he actually put vinyl thru the carvewright? If I buy the pattern do I still have to do all the stuff he did? I don't have the software for all that. Pattern modeling etc. The pattern should be already to use right? I think the bottle is in that collection. Lawrence I'am willing to go for 2.xx since I see that if I don't get it I have been left out of a lot patterns. I think this calls for a Lawrence video, don't you have the urge to make a trunk? he he

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    holy cow... $150...
    http://store.carvewright.com/product...40&cat=&page=1

the snake oil sign wasn't there that I saw... I think that is a project, not a pattern though (created with 2.xx) - maybe the bottle itself is available somewhere
    Lawrence
    Come on Lawrence it is not the usual $200 ! And its on sale for half price at $150!

Quote Originally Posted by diverdill View Post
    yes, i found it. kind of pricey but... So I watched part of the video I found when I went to take another look at the trunk. Did he actually put vinyl thru the carvewright? If I buy the pattern do I still have to do all the stuff he did? I don't have the software for all that. Pattern modeling etc. The pattern should be already to use right? I think the bottle is in that collection. Lawrence I'am willing to go for 2.xx since I see that if I don't get it I have been left out of a lot patterns. I think this calls for a Lawrence video, don't you have the urge to make a trunk? he he
    I am certainly meaning to make a 2.xx video or two but have just been too danged busy with the upcoming retirement/rv trip.

Lawrence
    Last edited by lawrence; 09-30-2013 at 09:39 PM.

I was so excited. I went as directed and clicked!!! It took me to the $150.00 pattern. So not free, just a link to the pattern depot. How the heck did you make that so quick!!

click the blog-- then on the bottom of the blog is the link to the free zipped files... (it is the second to the last "here" link at the bottom)
    http://www.carvewright.com/dr-beards...trunk-project/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast