Thread: Carvewright Version C - SOLD

Default Carvewright Version C - SOLD

I am selling my Version C Machine with Centerline Text software, card, card reader, Fletchers dust collection hood, 60 degree V bit, 3/16" cutting bit. 3/16" carving bit, 1/16" carving bit, and orginal packaging. Just had the motor rebuilt by LHR and entire machine works perfect. Bought new in 2012. Motor currently has 50 hours on it but I am using the machine as we speak so that will change daily. $1000 + shipping. If you are located in PA or NJ I can delivery personally in my truck for FREE. Or if you like you can pick up at my shop. Has updated software installed. Very very clean machine. PM me for additional information. Also have a welded HD rolling steel table I will throw in to the deal on a NJ or PA delivery or pick up. Sorry table offer does not apply to purchases that will be delivered by anyone but me. The table is super HD and I do not want to take the time to crate and ship.

Keep in mind, advanced software like Centerline is non-transferable.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Are you moving up to a large CNC or giving up CNC carving?
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

Pm sent check mail

Thanks for all the PM on purchasing this machine. Unfortunatly I have been working with a local buyer who was the very first person to contact me. I told him I would not go any further with anyone else till he gives me a yes or no on the machine. I was always the kid that was a day late and a dollar short so I didn't want to pass on the "fun experience" to him on my behalf (it takes me a little while to answer someone depending on my week). I am writing this on the public forum because of the vast number of inquires in my mailbox. I will never be able to answer everyone back with a PM stating I have a buyer. Thanks for everyone interest.

Sale of my machine is complete. We meet half way (cut 6 hour trip in half) and everything went great. I no longer have machine but I am going to continue to sell the carved signs and have my new machine buyer make them for me. It is a great machine I just didn't have the time to devote to it. If you are on the fence on getting this machine, buy it but just remember to take your time with the learning curve and read up on the other members experiences on this forum and it will keep you from making too many operator errors. Like I said I don't have the machine but I am still going to stay part of this forum since I still have the software to design my ideas and I have a expereinced operator to make them come to life. Thanks again to all who had an interest in my machine for sale.