Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: using 1/4" ballnose

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

The 1/4" ballnose as a pattern bit is only available with a special license, which Brandon has. It is not available to the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallus View Post
    The 1/4" ballnose as a pattern bit is only available with a special license, which Brandon has. It is not available to the general public.
    Well, that explains it. Thanks.

Gee we are not as special as Brandon I guess !
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

Gee we are not as special as Brandon I guess
    I'm not trying to get into some kind of 'class war' here. Fact is we do have licenses for beta testers/developers that grant full access to all software.

I'm not trying to get into some kind of 'class war' here. Fact is we do have licenses for beta testers/developers that grant full access to all software.
    Got ya on that one!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Regardless of what in the program made the bit available, what is the answer to the original ???? as to why it stops and asks for a different bit and what causes it to allow the overload on the drive/flexshaft ??
    Rick H
    Last edited by want2b; 08-19-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by want2b View Post
    Regardless of what in the program made the bit available, what is the answer to the original ???? as to why it stops and asks for a different bit and what causes it to allow the overload on the drive/flexshaft ??
    Rick H
    I tried to answer the original question in post 18.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123